Ayurvedic superfood for strength, vitality & immunity.
Quantity: 60 capsules. 30 servings per container.
- A traditional daily rejuvenator for energy, digestion and metabolism*
- A famous Indian mixture of over 40 different herbs, including Amla, Cardamom and Cinnamon
- A cornerstone of traditional Ayurveda thought to be one of the oldest recorded herbal recipes on Earth!
- Promotes calm and sustained energy levels for increased vitality and daily wellness*
- Gluten-free in a vegetarian capsule. Contains milk, honey and clarified butter.
What's In It?
For daily rejuvenation and energy, Chyavanprash has been used for centuries as an Ayurvedic superfood for strength, vitality, immunity and good digestion. Himalaya Chyavanprash combines the same rich ingredients used in Chyavanprash jams and pastes and puts them in an easy-to-take, convenient once-a-day vegetarian capsule.*
Chyavanprash is a famous Indian mixture of over 40 different ingredients, including Cinnamon, Cardamom, Honey and Amla, and is one of the oldest recorded herbal recipes on earth for wellness and rejuvenation.*
About Himalaya and Ayurveda
The herbs used in Himalaya Herbal Healthcare's scientific product line are also used in the world's oldest traditional system of medicine, Ayurveda, which dates back over 4,000 years.
Founded in 1930, Himalaya offers a full line of clinically-studied herbal formulations, certified USDA organic Single herbs, and a full line of body care products. Integrating the principles of traditional medicine with modern science, Himalaya is a worldwide pioneer in the field of scientifically validated herbal healthcare.
Ayurveda had a profound, far-reaching influence on Traditional Chinese Medicine and the healthcare systems of many other countries and cultures that followed. Today, thanks to the dedicated efforts of Himalaya’s doctors and scientists, it’s been proven effective through scientific validation.