FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - POST-PROCEDURE
SIZE: 2.0 OZ TUBE
EltaMD Laser Enzyme Gel is an enzyme-enhanced moisturizer that promotes skin recovery, moisturization, recovery and comfort when used after non-ablative and mildly ablative procedures. Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) hydrates the skin while producing a cool, soothing sensation. A clear gel base allows observation of the skin. Oil-free Laser Enzyme Gel may be applied immediately after treatment and continued through post-procedure recovery.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains enzymes to promote healing
- Reduces redness and soothes
- Provides a cooling sensation and moisturizes
An advanced enzyme blend used in Laser Enzyme Gel promotes healing by degrading TNF-alpha and MMP2s and MMP9s that impair body's response to trauma and disease (1). Also in a double-blind clinical study, Protease Technology contained in skin cream demonstrated a signification reduction of itch in burn scars (2).
(1) Sampson EM, Baskovich B, Schultz G, Parnell LKS. Wound Dressing Components Degrade Proteins Detrimental to Wound Healing, Int Woound J 2008; 5:543-551
(2) Nedelec B, Rachelska G, Parnell LK, LaSalle L., Double-blind, randomized, pilot study assessing the resolution of postburn pruritus. J Burn Care Res. 2012 May-Jun;33(3): 398-406. Doi: 10.1097/BCR.0b013e315233592e.